REGISTRATION: Race day registration opens at 7:00AM and closes 30 minutes before each race.
• Online registration closes the Thursday evening prior to each race (Saturday events may close Wednesday evening).
• PreRegister online at BikeReg.com. Day-Of Entry fees are by cash (preferred), check (bring cash), or possibly credit card.
• Add $5 late fee for Day-Of registration. No refunds. *More expensive race charged first. Races held rain, snow, or shine.
AWARDS: Podiums awarded immediately after each race.
• ** $300 Minimum. Payout scales up with total number of pre-reg’d riders for event. See website for full payout schedule.
• ^ Women Cat 3 and Masters 65+ scored separately for overall series prizes.
CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS: One-Day license holders must race Women Cat 4, Men Cat 5, Masters, SS, or Junior. You must race in your USAC CX category. Please check your 2014 USAC license. Apply for upgrades at USACycling.org.
LICENSES: Riders without an annual USAC racing license must purchase a USAC One-Day license for $15. Purchase/Renew your annual USAC racing license at USACycling.org (adults $70, Juniors $35).
Held under USAC permit 2014-3109 All USAC rules apply Helmets must be worn at all times
DIRECTIONS: Race is located at 250 W. Schick Road, Bloomingdale, Illinois, 60108 Race contact, Steve via email Payout for Women 1/2/3 and Cat 1/2/3 are $900 over 7 places each.